August 5, 2015
Join Healthy Minds Canada at their second Lunch & Learn on August 5 at 1 p.m. at Telus House (25 York Street in Downtown Toronto) to raise awareness of mental health challenges, shed light on available resources, and offer strategies for incorporating mental wellness into everyday life. For more information visit their website.
June 8 and June 9, 2015
Join us in Toronto to be designated as a CMHA Certified Psychological Health and Safety Advisor (PH&S Advisor). Duration: 2 Full days Cost: $1500 per participant.
The intention is that employers will see those with this certification as having the practical expertise to help with improving psychological health and safety or implementing the Standard in their workplaces.
After your training you should be able to:
- State and demonstrate your ability to adhere to the overarching principles of a CMHA Certified PH&S Advisor.
- Assess readiness for change.
- Prepare employers to proceed with a psychological health and safety assessment.
- Apply tools to assess and analyze psychological health and safety.
- Give and accept feedback in a constructive way.
- Present to employers – the business case, assessment processes, and implementation plan.
Contact Sarika Gundu, National Director, Workplace Mental Health Program at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.